Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions (“Terms”).
By subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you must not subscribe or register to or use our services. These Terms and various other policies are binding as per the provisions of the Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules, 2011 formulated under the Information Technology Act of 2000.
In these Terms, references to “you”, “User” shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website, “Service Providers” mean independent third-party service providers, and “we”, “us” and “our” shall mean Buyable.in
Sign In Information
When you visit www.buyable.in or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By signing an account with us, you consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You also agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Buyable.in reserves the right to refuse service or terminate an account in cases where fraudulent activity is suspected. We also reserve the right to cancel an order at any time and in such cases, your full amount will be refunded.
All content included on this site, such as images, text, graphics, logos, button icons, audio clips, digital downloads, and data compilations is the property of Buyable.in. All software used on this site is the property of Buyable.in or its software suppliers.
Buyable.in grants you limited permission to access and make personal use of this site and not to download or modify any portion of it. This permission does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; or any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express wrote consent of buyable.in. You may not use any proprietary information including images, text, and the page layout of buyable.in.
The prices displayed for products on our website are in Indian Rupees. The prices represent the full price of the product, inclusive of tax. Buyable.in may also have different prices or promotional events are different times. All sale prices, products, and Services may change at buyable.in. The same product may also have different prices based on the sellers.
There are rare cases where a few customers might buy an item at the same time. In such cases, when there is limited stock, we might cancel your order and fully refund your money. Shipping charges will be added by the seller and may vary based on the products and Pincode.
We can only process one shipping address per order. So, if you would like to order several items and ship to different people, please treat these as separate orders. We cannot ship to Post Office Box addresses and take no responsibility for non-delivery of orders in case the delivery address includes P.O. Box details in any part or form.
Our shipping service will attempt the delivery twice at the delivery address specified by you in the order before they contact us that your package is not deliverable.
Terms and Conditions:
We have made an effort to display each and every product as accurately as possible. However, depending on your monitor settings, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate or color may vary due to lighting during the photo shoots of the product.
Execution of online order(s) received are subject to acceptance of following terms and conditions:
- Buyable.in reserves the right to accept or reject the order at its’ sole discretion. Once your “order” is accepted, the acceptance will constitute a binding contract between the user and Buyable.in
- Buyable.in accepts the order cancellation only before the product is shipped.
- Refund for payment due to any cancellation of order(s) after the product is shipped will not be made.
- The charges quoted are inclusive of taxes, packing and forwarding but not inclusive of shipping charge thereon, if applicable.
- Buyable.in reserves the right to increase, decrease, alter, change the prices of the products/items on online sale.
- If you choose Credit Card as the mode of payment, your name as purchaser should be the same as mentioned on your Credit Card being used for making payment for the purchases.
- The postal address(es) at which delivery/ries of a product(s) is/are expected should be correct, complete and include landmarks if possible.
- Address(es) containing only or with PO Box(es) number(s) is not acceptable.
- Buyable.in neither warranties nor guarantees delivery/ries of the product(s).
- Buyable.in is not liable for any damages due to wrong deliveries on account of incorrect name(s), address (es).
- Acknowledgment given through writing name or signature or a stamp or a combination of any of the stated above on the slip provided by the Courier Service towards receipt of a package to the person delivering the package shall remain the conclusive proof of acceptance of the package through courier. Email replies will be sent to the user as proof of delivery.
- Buyable.in is not liable to pay any damages due to non-delivery on account of the non-availability of the receiver.
- Buyable.in will make all attempts to deliver ordered items/products on the desired/expected dates. In case of a national holiday or a government holiday, the delivery will be made on the day following the holidays. Any delay in delivery will not entitle the user/receiver to any damages or compensation.
- Buyable.in is not liable for any damage(s) in case of deterioration in the quality of the perishable items/products due to delays.
- Buyable.in is not liable for any damages(s) neither to the user nor to the receiver due wear & tear, breakage, defacing of the product or package during the transit.
- Buyable.in reserves the right to alter, append, amend, change and revise any of the terms & conditions or a part thereof state herein above at any point of time.
- The above terms & conditions and disputes arising there from shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India and subject to the jurisdiction of competent courts at Chennai alone.
- The user agrees that Buyable.in will not be liable for any default, delay or lapse occurring due to reasons of force majeure including war, risk, strike, theft, tempest, terrorist strikes, change of law or any act of God.
Disputes (Resolutions) Policy
Generally, transactions are conducted smoothly on buyable.in.in. However, there may be some cases where both the Buyers and Buyable.in may face issues. Buyable.in s a Dispute Resolution process in order to resolve disputes between Buyers and Sellers.
What is a ‘dispute’?
A ‘Dispute’ can be defined as a disagreement between a Buyer and Buyable.in, in connection with a transaction on the Website.
How does a ‘dispute’ occur in the Marketplace?
Disputes are filed as a result of a disagreement between the Buyer and Buyable.in. Disputes arise out of an issue that is raised by either party not being completely satisfied with the resolution of their complaint/issue.
It is important that before a Buyer/Buyable.in raises a dispute, they should attempt to solve the issue.
How is a ‘dispute’ created?
Whenever there is a disagreement, the Buyer can write to firstname.lastname@example.org, in order to raise a dispute. Disputes can be raised at a particular transaction level.
What are the various types of ‘disputes’?
Following are the indicative examples of potential disputes:
- Wrong item received
- Item Not as described
- Damaged or Seal broken on Product
- Part/Accessory missing
- Item not Compatible
- Seller Description/Specification Wrong
- Defective (Manufacturing defects)
- Product not working and Buyable.in claims invalid Invoice
Disputes via Chargeback
Whenever a chargeback (CB) comes from a payment gateway/bank, the following situations may arise:
- Item has not received CB – Buyer hasn’t received the item. Refund will be created in accordance with the dispute policies
- Unauthorized CB – The buyer hasn’t made this particular transaction. The refund will be created in accordance with the dispute policies.
- Item not as described – meaning the item is not what Buyer expected. The dispute will be decided in accordance with the dispute policies.
We expressly agree that issuing the correct and complete invoice is the sole and primary responsibility of Buyable.in.