Frequently Asked Questions
Is it necessary to have an account to shop on Buyable.in?
Can I order a product that is 'Out of Stock' or 'Temporarily Unavailable'?
What does 'Out of Stock' mean?
Why do I see a shipping charge for an item with?
How are items packaged?
I missed the delivery of my order today. What should I do?
Will the delivery be tried again if I'm not able to collect my order the first time?
What should I do if my order is approved but hasn't been shipped yet?
How do I know my order has been confirmed?
Why My Confirmed order gets cancelled by the seller?
Why can't I track my order even though it has been shipped?
Where can I find the seller's returns policy?
What is the estimated delivery time?
Why is the 'Cash on Delivery' payment mode not available?
How can I place an order?
To place an order, please follow these steps:
- Select the product you’d like to buy and ‘Check Availability at’ your preferred Pincode
- Add products to your cart or just hit ‘Buy Now’
- Choose or ‘Add delivery address’. Use a preferred payment mode and Place the order
How is a 'business day' different from a regular day?
Is EMI payment option available?
Can I pay with any Credit card?
Can I use any Debit Card to pay for my order?
How do I pay using a credit or debit card?
How can I confirm my payment done on Buyable.in?
Why am I receiving SMS as amount paid for Burgeon International?
Cancellations & Returns
Is replacement option being available?
Can items be returned after the time period mentioned in the seller's Returns Policy?
Do I have to return the freebie when I return a product?
How do returns work?
You can raise a request by sending emails to email@example.com
- Log into your Buyable.in account
- Go to My Account
- Click Orders
- Note down the Order ID of the product that you want to return
- Write a mail with Subject – Return Request for Product ID (Mention the product id)
- Write the reason for the return and send the mail.
Once you raise a request, you’ll get an email confirming that your request is being processed. Once your return request is approved, you can ship the item to the below address. Once we received the returned product you will get a refund.
Plot No:89 8th Street,
Chennai – 600052.
Tamil Nadu, India.
What should I do if I have an issue with my product after the return period?
When is a return of an item not possible?
Sellers cannot accept returns of item(s) in the below cases:
- When an item is damaged because of use or when it is not in the same condition as you received it
- When any consumable item has been used or installed.
- When anything is missing from the package you’ve received including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies & accessories
- When items are tampered with or have missing serial numbers
I ordered a wrong item. Can I return it?
What are the modes of refund available after cancellation?
Why have I been asked to ship the item?
When pickup facility is not available for your location as per the courier service providers, you may be asked to self-ship the item back to the seller
- Self-ship: For all self-shipped returns, you will be reimbursed the shipping costs to your bank account or as a voucher which can be used for future purchases on our website. The same is subject to your returns being inspected and quality checked on receipt in our warehouse.
Shipping Address for self-ship product/s:-
Plot No: 89, 8th street,
Chennai – 600 052.
Tamil Nadu, India.
Please make sure that the item is sent to the address mentioned above or in the return related email within 7 business days of the email being sent to you. Only after the item reaches the mentioned address, a seller can arrange for a refund.